jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Sun-dried tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms and brandy pasta sauce

Hi everybody, lately I've been eating more pasta, maybe once or twice a week (I used to eat 0 pasta a week haha) So i have some sauces for you guys, last week I made one that I didnt except to be that good. So I defenetly thought I should show you how to make it.


Ingredients

1/4 Cup of brandy
6 Shiitake Mushrooms
6 Sun-dried tomatoes
400 gr crushed tomatoes
1/4 Cup heavy cream or substitute
1 Medium size onion
1 Garlic clove

Process

The first thing we are going to do is to chop all the mushrooms, the sun-dried tomatoes and the onion into small pieces.
Then in a sauce pan sauteé the onion until translucent, and then add the garlic and sauteé until fragrant.
Add the tomatoes and the mushrooms and sauteé until soft. Then add the crushed tomatoes and cook until the sauce thickens, then add the heavy cream and the brandy. Cook until it has a sauce consistency (not light nor thick).
Add some salt and pepper to taste and if the sauce is sour add a little sugar!
Then you just have to cook the pasta and serve!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario