miércoles, 11 de enero de 2017

Pumpkin sauce for pasta

Hello guys, I hope you are having a good beginning of the year I'm surely having a good time I have a lot of ideas for the channel/blog, so I'm pretty exited haha. Anyway I know that autumn is over but I just love this recipe, I made this a long time ago for my other channel and with time I've made this version that is easier to make has almost the same flavour and less calories! So lets go to the recipe :)



Ingredients
  • 2 Cups of pumpkin pure (I used butternut squash)
  • 150 gr spinach
  • 350 gr Chicken breast
  • 50 gr feta cheese
  • 1/8 tsp of Nutmeg
  • Salt and peppers to taste
  • Pasta
Process
  • Peel and cut the onion in tiny pieces.
  • Then in a pan add a drizzle of olive oil, and stir fry the onion until it is soft
  • Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts in tiny pieces, I know that this is time consuming but I find that this way you get a more homogeneous sauce, actually if you want you can use minced chicken.
  • Now add the chicken to the pan and while it cooks, chop the spinach roughly.
  • To give it a little more flavour add some nutmeg
  • Add the spinach to the pan, give it a stir and wait until the spinach has soften.
  • Now add the pumpkin puree and stir everything until it is well combined.
  • Finally add the feta cheese and give it a good stir to distribute it evenly throughout the sauce.
  • If you want to make this sauce even better add a little bit of turmeric powder if you have some.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario