miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2016

Let's begin!


Hello people!! I'm Giselle I'm starting this little project called Tiny Healthy Kitchen. I love food, I love eating but I also love being healthy! To me food is one of our greatest pleasures, not only because is a human necessity but also because we enjoy the flavours, the smells, the textures and the environment where all this food magic happens. Food is always present in important moments of our lives such as birthdays, marriage, Christmas, New Year celebrations, you name it! food is always there. Food get people together around a table, around a barbecue the list is endless, there is no doubt that food is an important aspect of our society and that’s why it’s a good target for business. I am by no means and activist or a hippie, but I do believe that the food industry is what make us fat, but is not entirely their fault, the actual guilty is us, humans. The way our bodies are build makes us crave sugars and love fats, that’s why that orgasmic combination between fat and sugar in a delicious cheesecake drive us nut! The food industry just takes advantage of it, they sell more adding more sugar and fats simply as that, they don’t care about our health, they care about the money.

As I said before I love food and also being healthy, so you may think I’m a crazy woman who spends hours at the gym… and the answer is NO, I’d rather be experimenting in the kitchen than lifting weights and doing push ups hahaha. I go to the gym but only three times a week. What I do to stay in a healthy weight is to eat the most healthy way I can when I’m at home and when I go out I eat whatever I want, of course I don’t eat fast food every time I go out, Asian, Moroccan, Lebanese food is way more delicious and nutritious than fast food.

Healthy doesn’t mean to eat a lettuce for breakfast, lunch and dinner, healthy is to eat a fruit smoothie full of all the nutrients you need to start a day, having some snacks (nuts, fruit, yogurt) to keep you rocking through the day, having a delicious lunch and dinner with your favourite recipes but an improved and healthier version of them. And that’s why I started this project, lots of people ask me what I do to keep a healthy weight, well… through this project I will show you how. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Cy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario