miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

Hello lovelies!! Autumn is finally here to stay and I'm so excited to make all those recipes I love from this season!! Here in Catalonia we eat a lot of sweet potato and chestnuts during autumn and since we don't have this ingredients available the rest of the year I put them in a lot of my recipes, so basically I become a sweet potato and chestnut lover during this season!! The problem with sweet potato is that it's too dense and in some recipes it works greatly but in others I prefer to use pumpkin, pumpkin has a similar taste to sweet potato but it's lighter. When I started to think about this smoothie I was tempted to make it with sweet potato, but then I changed my mind and I finally came up with the recipe I'm going to show you now, I hope you like it!


Ingredients
  • 2/3 Cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 Cup rolled oats
  • 1 Cup milk or substitute
  • 1/3 or 1/4 banana (depending on the size of the banana)
  • 1/2 Tsp cinnamon powder
  • 1/8 Tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/8 Tsp ginger powder
  • A pinch of salt
  • Sweetener
*Depending on your ingredients (homemade or canned pumpking pie for example) the smoothie might be too thick, adjust it by putting more milk.
*Don't skip the pinch of salt when I tried it,

Procedure
  • It can't be more easy than putting everything inside a blender and pushing the button hahaha!
Here you have the YT video:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario