domingo, 5 de febrero de 2017

Week Meal Plan #1

Hi guys! I love to do week meal plans, this saves you time, money and stress, so I'll be sharing with you my own week plans. I know that there are a ton of week meal plans on YouTube, I like to watch them but the problem is that I don’t like some things about them. For example some of them make the same meal for every day of the week and I am a person who gets bored easily so I can't do that. Another thing is that some recipes are not good reheated, or they can get spoiled in a few days, for example reheated risotto is disgusting.


So, what I’m planning to do is to give you some recipes that are just as good as when they were made (or even better) and also some tips to help you save time, you won't have ready to go meals, but you will only spend 20 minutes to cook your dinner after that long day at work.

Here is a pdf with the week meal plan, organized by the days of the week. The ingredients, the step by step recipes and also son tips to storage your food. And also some pictures from my Instagram ;). Week Meal Plan - PDF

And here is the video where I explain the week meal plan in detail.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario